Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, January 29, 2009

DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE worth USD$10.5 MILLION US DOLLAR



Beware of this SCAM!


EMAIL MESSAGE


From: Janet Lumumba < janet.lumumba@yahoo.fr > janet.lumumba@yahoo.fr
To: s*******@aol.com
Date:Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:59 am




Dearest S*****, (Prospected Victim- name undisclosed)


I am writting this letter with due respect and a heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance, I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

I am Janet Lumumba 17years old girl and I know that this email might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency. My (late) father Mr. Vincent Lumumba who is a cousin to late prime minister, Patrice Lumumba, who is my uncle, was a very wealthy Diamonds and Copper merchant whose base used to be Goma and Abidjan respectively. But he was killed along side with my mother during this year's rebel attack in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo (DR Congo) and all his properties was totally destroyed.


However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE worth USD$10.5m (Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars) deposited by my late father in a bank which i am the next of kin. Now I am faced with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his/her country and into his/her possession pending my arrival to meet you. Furthermore,you can contact the bank for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the bank to deal with you on my behalf. I am beging for your assistance with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your child and manage the money.

I humbly wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this request.


Kind regards,


Ms. Janet Lumumba
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment