Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Business Proposal




BEWARE THIS SCAM!



From: MUSA BAIROU [mailto:m.bairou@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:55 AM
To: xxxxxx@aol.com
Subject: Re::[Name of their Desired victim]


MUSA BAIROU ESQ.
Solicitors & Advocates
54, Avenues des Ikons
Lome Togo
E.mail : http://us.mc594.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=m.bairou@yahoo.com

Dear xxxxxx, (I removed the name to protect the privacy of the victim)

I take the liberty of writing you this very confidential mail. I implore you to give it your maximum attention as the contents are in absolute goodfaith.


For avoidance of doubts, my name is Barrister Musa Bairou, I am of the West Indies Origin but through migration of my father to Togo since 1954, I had the privilege of schooling and living here in Lome Togo ever since I was 10 years. I am a full time practicing lawyer registered with the Togolese Bar Association as well as a Member of African Independent Financial Advisors.

My purpose of writing you this confidential mail is hinged on the fact that; I was personal attorney to Mr. C. M. Somoso. I rendered private legal services to my said client for more than 7 years. He was a Contract Staff with Shell Petroleum Corporation since the year 1993. Because of his fluency in the local language, the management of Shell Petroleum Corporation trusted him with the responsibility of negotiating with hostile Tribal Clan Chiefs in the Host Oil Communities where Shell Expatriate staffs were always taken Hostage and on several occasions huge sums of money are exchanged hands through him to the oil communities to calm their restlessness.


Precisely on December 26th, 2003, while going in holiday via Benin, my client and members of his family (wife and daughter) died in Benin Plane crash where more than 111 died (<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/>).


After his death with members of his family, due process was followed to alert members of the public and any relation of his through Electronic Media Obituary Announcement both in the local television station here in Togo and Benin. Also I took personal steps to announce his death through internet advert but yet up till this moment of writing no survivingrelation of my said client ever came forward. Right now his Bankers has written me requesting me to contact any serving relation of his for the purpose of transferring his estate in the sum of 32.5 million Euros. Due to the pressure from the Bank I decided to try one more gamble by tracking his last name through the Internet and I came in contact with you, keeping in view that you may possibly be related to my said deceased client and to further ask your hand of co-operation under utmost confidentiality to claim the outstanding sum by presenting you as the Next of Kin of my late client. Needless to reassure you that as a Lawyer and personal attorney to my late client, all the necessary information and documents that will sufficiently prove to the officials of the Bank that you are the next of Kin to the deceased shall be obtained legally from the probate section of the High Court.


I would therefore request you to give this letter serious thought and get back to me urgently. You can contact me through this email address too.

Regards.

Barrister Musa Bairou.
Attorney at Law (SAT)
Lome, Togo.
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment