Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Accounting Job Vacancy


This is a SCAM!

Email message

From: eric barber < sender@nlmsender.com >

To: so*******ls@aol.com

Subject: Barnardos Charity Organization UK

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 8:30 am

=======================================

Hello,

How do you do? My name is Eric Barber, Recruiting Executive, Barnardos Charity Organization UK. and i would be very interested in giving you a part-time paying work in which you could earn as much as $3000 in a month in your country. This would be based on contract and commission terms and would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. At Barnardos, we work hard to support the community. As a brand, we aim to help improve the quality of life for children and their families. This is demonstrated in our role as corporate partner with the Well Child charity with money raised going towards helping sick children and their families.

Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a charity support project in the tropical regions of Cyprus regarding Poverty Alleviation, Provision of clothing materials to all kids in rural areas, which is increasing at an alarming rate and provision of basic amenities in support to humanitarian services to the third world nations and this would be commencing very soon. However, my funding's were by my counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments mostly in Canadians, and US based Money orders. Getting an accountant in the states or opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements.

I would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be my Payment Representative back in your country This way I could issue and make these payments out to you, then process them easily, deduct ten percent (10%) of the total amount on these money orders as your commission for the great service you have rendered in support to saving life's in the third world and then have the rest wired to me (or directly to my accountants involved in this project via Western Union Money Transfer. I have attached an employment form in this email which you could fully fill on your computer and send back as an attachment, just so I know who and where I would be sending my payments out to.

Do provide the address where you will be able to sign in for you to be able to receive payment Eric Barber Recruiting Executive, Barnardos Charity Organization ........Building a better tomorrow

APPLICATION FORM

FULL NAME :

HOME ADDRESS (NOT P. O.BOX) :

CITY, STATE, ZIP NOS :

COUNTRY :

PHONE NUMBER (S) Home :

Cell :

EMAIL:

AGE :

HAVE YOU TAKEN THIS OFFER BEFORE (YES or NO) : IF YES COMMENT :

(Information included in this application form is between you and me, and the full name and contact info should be included as it should be written on the payments being issued over to you, you should also include a valid phone number for easy contact)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent to s******ls@aol.com on behalf of

barnardosuk@aol.com

Senders Address: p.o.box 234

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our policies can be found at: http://www.newslettermagic.com/eu-policy.php

To discontinue receiving email from us please

visit: http://www.newslettermagic.com/unsubscribe.phpM=2163032&N=22735&L=802&C=a849d7b8ba1aa01db74f70c38d593af6 To

report any problems please email abuse@newslettermagic.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spying/Tracing Note:


(Using our Advance Tracing & Spying Technology– Zamboanga Del Norte, PHILIPPINES)

Result: (10.February.2009.0924HRS.+8GMT)

Scam Sender: (Undisclosed)
Address/Location: ****** *** *******, *******, Lagos, Nigeria
I.P Address: (Undisclosed)

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

3 comments:

  1. I understand your felling my friend, for sure you came from Nigeria and this is quite embarrassing to your country especially not all Nigerian are scammers! A lot of Nigerian is good people, God servants and not All Nigerian is fun of doing foolishness. But sorry to say, I am a Scam victim of a Nigerian National. We have had meet in Netherlands for such scam and he took all my money then he got lost. It was year 2001.

    Because of it, I tried to hunt him. I visited Nigeria and another 15 scammers get into my life. They used to call my Number at 1:30 AM. Disturbing my good sleep. See? After the other succeeded , Many Nigerian contacted me and want my money. I am not a fool again so I just jam with them. I am a victim and my word is true. I started receiving scam message by year 1999. Its true. I believe what the publisher say 1999. And I believe that it came from Nigeria. I have the list of their Phone numbers. It is really from Nigeria so what can we do for that? His Country code is 234 . I call him and He call me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!

    The issue here is online scam! not slavery! not selling people but getting money online by fraud system, by making lies and its true. Nigerian is the Original. Yes! White, USA is selling people for slave its true and it happened before but no more now. US President Obama will kill them if they will do it. I agree white are selling people for slavery but....

    We need not to divert the issue in this publication. This is all about online scam and it is headed by Nigerian. RIGHT?.... hmmm say what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies and Gentlemen, so much for that!

    We are the publisher and we ask apology to both parties but this issue was just submitted to us by an individual with corresponding evidence. We will never published information here unless the evidence is attached in their email.

    ReplyDelete