Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, May 14, 2009

$28 Million USA Today

*****

This is a scam!..









* Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.



Dear Friend,

Its just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.

I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager, Bills and Exchange Departs of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds($28million) belonging to one of my bank's clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2003 in a plane crash. Contact me for details on adamabarro@gmail.com
Adama Barro.


Click the following to access the sent link:

Web love triangle ends in a tragedy - USATODAY.com*


Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content from any Web site. Click here for more information.


*This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2007-01-22-web-love-triangle_x.htm?POE=click-refer
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment