Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Friday, May 15, 2009

Dr. Boris Ouedraogo The Operations Director of Ecobank International Plc

*****

This is a SCAM!...


REQUEST.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 7:42 PM
From: "Dr. Boris Ouedraogo" < dr.boris03@msn.com >
To: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Boris Ouedraogo The Operations Director of Ecobank International Plc, Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso . I confidently wish to share a 100% risk-free deal of US$12.3 million with you for the fact you will not betray my trust on you. In 2005, I assisted former director of Foond & Drug, Mr. Zheng Xiaoyu who (Executed) to open a hidden corpoerate account with our bank.

This money was placed in the account as a company investment fund and since 2007 he was executed, the account has became dormant because none of his relative or affectionate or even government knew about the existence of the fund in his name. By the way, the details of the account does not comprises his direct information rather company details. That is why no body will trace the fund at all.

I understood that our bank authority have had the intent to siphon the money as an abandoned unclaimed fund as a result of no one appearing to claim it. And on the last following the last board of directors meeting held, the bank agreed that if no one applies for this claim from now till next 2 months, the money will be sent to bank treasury of which I dont want it to happen that way.

Hence I am the only director who knows the true status of the account and the deceased, therefore I seek your interest so we can make deal and share the fund. In this case, all you need to do is to apply as his company's director/partner so that our bank will place your name as his kin in order to release the fund to you immediately.
As we finally conclude this deal, I will honorably resign and get over to your country where I will reward you with 32% of the fund before I will commence to invest my part in your country.

Please you should keep this deal SECRET to the highest level because without secrecy, there is no success in any business. However, note that I am committed to the achievement of this deal and fear not because I will always give you guidelines to avoid mistake. To indicate your readiness to assist, contact me with the full detailed information about yourself so I can direct you on the next thing to do.

I expect your urgent response.
Yours truly.

Dr. Boris Ouedraogo
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. I got the same email but with a different name this time and with a different position at that company. But the story is just the same. Glad to hear that this is a SCAM!

    ReplyDelete