Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gold dust in a security house

Beware! This is a SCAM....



From: "halima tetteh"
To: josh_******@yahoo.com


Good day to you,

Hope my email gets to you in a good health. I am Miss Halima Tetteh from Ghana, and the daughter of late Alhaji & Mrs Mustapha Tetteh. My father was a politician who was murdered alongside my mother due to his quest to contest for a ministerial post in the last election that was held last year December 7Th 2008.Due to the sudden death of my parents, I couldn't take the shock which then led to my present state of health. I am presently undergoing treatment in a hospital in Egypt and the doctor said it will only take the will of Almighty Allah for me to regain full health

MY REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU

Before the death of my father, he deposited some amount of Gold dust in a security house in my country and since I am his only daughter, I have full right over the fund. It is my desire to get this Gold dust transfer to someone who can handle it wisely and assist the less privileged and orphans in our society.

Though, I do not know the exact quantity of Gold dust being deposited by my late father but his lawyer is willing to act according to my request only when I have found a reliable person who fears and have respect for Almighty Allah. The lawyer will also give you whatsoever information you desire, to get the Gold dust transfer from the security house to your country.

Pls feel free to contact me if you have the fear of Almighty Allah in you so that I will give you more information about my request. Note: I am writing you with my laptop from my hospital sick bed in Egypt and your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Miss Halima Tetteh.
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment