Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I should share this lucrative

*****

This is a SCAM!..


URGENT BUSINESS ATTENTION.

Monday, May 11, 2009 7:55 AM
From:"adamabarro@adinet.com.uy" < adamabarro@adinet.com.uy >
Add sender to Contacts
To:undisclosed-recipients


URGENT BUSINESS ATTENTION.

Dear Friend,

How are you together with your family? I think all is well.

Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you
before but due to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative
opportunity with you, I have no choose other than to contact you. So, kindly
consider this message essential and confidential. First and foremost, I have
to introduce myself to you.

I am Mr. ADAMA BARRO, Foreign Operations Manager of our bank in Burkina Faso
West Africa. I am married with four children.

I am seeking for your consent in other to assist me transfer the sum of Twenty
Eight Million, United States Dollars ($28,000,000.00) into your reliable
account as the Next of Kin or Foreign Business partner to the original
beneficiary of the fund. The beneficiary is a foreigner and a multi company
holder who died in a jet crash with his family years ago, he deposited the fund
in our bank for his business expansion in Africa unfortunately he met this
sudden death. The worst thing that happened was the wife who suppose to be the
successor of the account died alongside with him.

So, since the deceased left no body behind to make the claim, as a foreigner,
you are in good position for that, and bear it in mind that no body will come
for the claim after the deal is completed.. If you are ready to assist, please
open a new bank account or forward to me any one available so that we will
commence the process. I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim to
make sure that everything work out successfully without any error.

After the transfer, i will resign and come over to your country for the
sharing of the fund 60/30 base on the fact that it is two man business and 10%
is mapped out for expenses we may incure in the course of claiming the fund to
your bank account. Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there
is going to be a legal back up as you we commence. Further informati on will be
given to you as soon as I receive your reply.

Sincerely,
Mr.Adama Barro.
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment