Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (Absa) Million Unclaimed Funds

.

This is a scam!..


Awaits Your Prompt Response
From: DR CHRISTO VREY drchristovrey909@msn.com
To:

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:47 am
From Dr. Christo Vrey
The Branch Manager
The Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (Absa),
Durban Branch Office


Hello My Dear Friend.

My name is Dr. Christo Vrey, I am the branch manager of The Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA BANK), . I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 46years old married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to know that I am a Man of peace who is also very hard working, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind, considering a lot of things that is going on in the world today. But I want you to know that what I am writing to you now is very real. I promise you that you will not have any regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can lift each other up financially through this business. But if you don't want this business offer you can forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional branch manager of The Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA BANK); it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in Johannesburg at the end of every year. When i was about to submit last year 2008 end of the year financial report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the branch manager made an excess gain of Six million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [6, 750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of it. This excess fund is as a result of my commitment to service, strategic planing and hard work. Since then I place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary for now. Bear in mind that this fund belongs to nobody

As an official of ABSA INTERNATIONAL BANK I can not be able to prove to my directors that i am the owner of this fund. This is my reason for contacting you through this mail. I want You and I to claim this fund. There is no risk that will be involved. I just want you to stand for me as the original owner of this fund by receiving this fund into your bank account in your country after which we will share it. My country is very beautiful and peaceful as well, you can come down here for this business if you wish. But if you can not come, there is still no problem.It will then be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit in my own branch of ABSA BANK so that my Head office can order the transfer of this fund to your designated bank account in your country.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards
Dr. Christo Vrey

Awaits Your Prompt Response=

-----
RSS Feeds

The best way to know the latest scam issues is to subscribe our feeds
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. According to information provided by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1 out of 8 people in the U.S. are eligible to collect unclaimed money... With average claims of over $1,000!

    Find Federal & State Claimable Balances!

    ReplyDelete