Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Divorce Fees



.
This is a scam!




Hi counsel




My name is titik prihatin. I am contacting your firm in regards to a


divorce settlement with my ex husband (Stephen G. Miller) who resides in
your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in South Korea.




We had an out of court agreement(Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay
$848,900.00 plus legal fees.




He has only paid me $64,000.






I am hereby seeking your firm to assist in collecting the balance from
him.




He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that
a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment from my
ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.


Sincerely,
titik prihatin


=
RSS Feeds
The best way to know the latest scam issues is to subscribe our feeds



I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment