Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Monday, December 21, 2009

FREDERICK WONG LAW FIRM SCAM

.
This is a scam!..

From: Frederick Wong [mailto: wongfrederick74@yahoo.com.my ]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION..


FREDERICK WONG LAW FIRM
NO 12 JALAN AMPANG
KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA.

Dear (undisclosed victim),

I am Frederick Wong, barrister at law. A deceased client of mine, by name Mr. Nelson Somoso, who herein after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2004. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near Bahrain
Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET reportedon: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $12.5million dollars is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of kin will be secured gradually and forwarded to you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Please contact me at
barristerfrederickwong70@gmail.com
to indicate your interest.

Regards,

Barr.Frederick Wong
Senior Advocate/Solicitor

________________________________
RSS Feeds


The best way to know the latest scam issues is to subscribe our feeds
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment