Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Friday, November 12, 2010

EXPLANATORY NOTE OF BUSINESS TRANSACTION

< < BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM > >

 

 

 

 

From: frankadams00@sify.com [mailto: frankadams00@sify.com  ]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 3:10 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXPLANATORY NOTE OF BUSINESS TRANSACTION

 

Dear Friend,

How you are today and business in your country, I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter I am 'Dr Frank Adams, executive manager of audit and accounting department (A.D.B) Burkina-Faso West Africa. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

Mr Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, her husband Christian, and their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10. Please log on here to see for your self, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.

The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving Beneficiary to alert about the situation and also to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also to some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no Beneficiaries.

What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversees certain portfolios, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which I shall provide you with, is presented. I alone know of the existence of this deposit as far as Bank of Africa is concerned, the bank's management has no single idea of what the history or nature of the deposit is. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. I will always call you and please contact me only through this email below. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences may be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. In closing,

please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Upon receiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensive detail of this transaction and what is required of you. note that this fund is free from terrorist fund, money laundering or any other crime related act  and  this will be execute under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology.

What ever your decisions are I await your urgent reply.
 
Yours Sincerely,

Dr Frank Adams.
+22678103599


 

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment