Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE WITH TRUST AND HONEST.

<< BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM >>


-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Dansoko < philipdansoko@hotmail.fr >
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 6:51 am
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE WITH TRUST AND HONEST.


FROM MR PHILIP DANSOKO.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.  
                                         
I am Mr Philip Dansoko the manager auditing and accounting department
African Development Bank.(ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West
Africa.I discovered unclaimed sum of $10.5m us dollars in our bank
which belonged to one of our late foreign customer who died with his
entire family in Kenya plane crash 2003.I discovered this while
cross-checking the files of foreigners in my department.Since I
discovered the unclaimed fund and about his death,I have been expecting
his next of kin to come over and claim his money because our bank
cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or
relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but
unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation
died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for
the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to
make this business proposal to you as to be a partner and stand as the
next of kin to claim the fund since nobody is coming for it.
 
This is a genuine business,only that I cannot operate it alone without
using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the fund.The
request of a foreigner as next of kin and beneficiary of the fund is
because the foreigner will stand as next of kin to the deceased,that is
why I decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to
share the benefit together with me.The banking law and guideline here
stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years,the
money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.You
will be entitled to 40 % of this money as foreign partner,since you
provide an account for the claim,5 % will be set aside for expenses
incurred during the business and 55 % will be for me.There after I will
visit your country for disbursement and sharing of the fund according
to the percentages indicated.
 
I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you
confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your
country.Please keep this proposal as a top secret.By indicating your
interest all other necessary vital information will be send to you on
how the business will be executed.Please let us get this fund transfer
into your account.I look forward to receive your reply as soon as you
receive this email.
 

Best regards,
Mr Philip Dansoko.

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment