Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Sunday, November 7, 2010

USD 10,300,000 MILLION DOLLAR NATIONAL BANK TREASURY

<< BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM >>


-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmed Bello < ahbellobf@gmail.com >
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Sat, Nov 6, 2010 9:54 pm
Subject: Assalamu `Alaikum Friend,

 Assalamu `Alaikum Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
met before, but need not to

worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available
to seek for your foreign

assistance in a business.

 

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is
informed of this

communication. My name is Dr Ahmed Bello I am the bill and exchange
manager in National Bank of

Burkina Faso.I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and
confident that I am about

to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

 

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished
along with his next of kin

with Korean Air Line,flight number 801 with the whole passengers on 6th
of Augustus 1997 and for

your perusal you can view this site
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenge list.Since the

demise of this our customer,I personally has watched with keen interest
to see the next of kin

but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of
US$10, 300, 000.00 (Ten

Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) which has been with our branch
for a very long time.On

this note,I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next
of Kin since nobody is

coming for the fund again.

 

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than
13years, because the money

will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this
period.In view of this I got

your contact through the Internet when I was making a research for a
foreigner that I will use in

this great opportunity because I don't want the money to be recalled to
our Bank treasury as

unclaimed fund.

 

 I am offering you 40% of the total sum if you agree to execute this
transaction with me and the

rest 60% will be for me.The reason for a foreigner in the business is
for the fact that the

deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law
guiding our Bank for a citizen

of this country to make such claim.

 

This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary
to apply for the release

and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account.If
you are really sure of your

integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or
disappoint me after this

business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account
details where you wish to

receive the fund.

 

Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your
interest in the business,I will

draft and send to you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which
you will re-copy and send

back to our Foreign Remittance Department in our Bank, for easy
execution of the transaction.I

will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free
and dont have any negative

implication.

 

Please you should not entertain any fear as I have made all modalities
for the smooth and easy

transfer of this fund to your account. This transaction will be
completed within 14 Bank working

days immediately we start the business.

 

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most

profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to
invest my share in your

country immediately after the transaction.

 

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for
more clarification and easy

communication.


1) Full name..........................

2) Age.................................

3) Address......................

4) Occupation..........................

5) Telephone number..................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.


Dr Ahmed Bello.

 

 

 

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment