Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Sunday, November 7, 2010

YOUR COOPERATION IS "HIGHLY" REQUIRED FOR 25 MILLION USD

<< BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM >>


-----Original Message-----
From: Mr Garuba Lawal < garubalawal@one.co.il >
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 5:41 am
Subject: GOOD DAY.

YOUR COOPERATION IS "HIGHLY" REQUIRED

Compliment of the day;I am Mr. Garuba Lawal from Burkina Faso in
Africa. Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have
not met before. I am in the auditing department with one of the leading
bank in Burkina Faso. During my recent auditing I discovered an amount
of money valued $25m us dollars (Twenty Five Million US Dollars) in a
foreign dormant account. (An abandoned Account with our bank) I am
writing to seek your assistance in working with me, so that I can
present you to my bank, as the rightful beneficiary to the fund, hence
through my personal investigation the account owner a foreigner died
accidental years ago.So the account has being dormant for over six
years, Meanwhile I have trashed off the account in the audits hedger,
it is only lying in the hard disc of the bank which is intact with me
and with this system it is not possible to trace the account owner.It
is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against
your will, please consider the value I offer. The fact hence it's a
foreigner that bears the account, there is need for a foreign account
of any foreigner be presented as the beneficiary to the fund, as public
services in this country we are not permitted by law to run a foreign
account. This operation system will be well perfected and executed
without any risk and it is a hitch free business deal.Once the funds
have been transferred to your bank account we shall then share in the
ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. I want to give you 100% assurance
that this transaction is hitch free; all I need from you is your
maximum cooperation for a smooth transfer of funds into your account
for our mutual benefit and investment in your country.I advice you
treat this deal with utmost confidentiality it deserve. Your expedient
response shall be appreciated. Should you be interested kindly respond
and send your full contact details so I can give you an elaborate
details of this deal.

Furtherdetails of the transaction shall beforwarded to you as soon as I
receive yourreturn mail.Please indicate your willingness by sending the
below information for moreclarification and easy communication.

1)Full name.........................
2) Age..............................
3) Address...................... ...
4) Occupation.......................
5) Telephone number.................
6) YourCountry.....................

Please reply via my Private E-mail: ( mrgarubalawal@one.co.il )


Trustingto hear from you immediately


Thanks,


Mr. Garuba Lawal.
 

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment