Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Business Proposal 50/50 with you




Beware this SCAM!


Email message

From: Werners Johnson < wernersjohnson@myway.com >
To: undisclosed-recipients

Subject: From Mr.Johnson.About David Gonzaga

=====================================================


Dear Friend Gonzaga,

I am Werners Johnson a staff of NatWest Bank,London.I am the head of the accounts department.I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal. The sum of $3,800,000.00 has been floating as unclaimed since 2003 in my bank as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our late client who deposited the money have hit the stones.

Mr.David Gonzaga died of a heart failure here in London and all attempts to trace his next-of-kin were fruitless.My position here at my office requiries me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that he did not declare any relation in all his official documents in my bank.I decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next-of-kin so that this money would be released in your name as the next-of-kin and paid into your account.You are very suitable for this deal because you have the same last name,so it will be easy for me to use the prerogative of my office to have you listed officially as the next-of-kin and have the bank effect payment to you.

I am proposing to share this money 50/50 with you if you agree to this business proposal.There is no risk involved as I will use my position to get this money released to you as the relative to our late client,the good thing about this transaction is that everything will be done in a proper and legal manner.You have my assurance that this is absolutely risk free,all I need from you is your co-operation.

If you are interested in this deal,please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Werners Johnson.
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment