Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, January 29, 2009

From Royal King of North borneo kingdom His Royal Majesty Sultan Van Eldik




Beware this SCAM!


Email message

From: His Royal Majesty Sultan Van Eldik < hrm_3@hotmail.co.uk >
To: undisclosed-recipients

Subject: Beloved

=====================================================



Beloved.

My name Sultan Van Eldik. the sultan and the Royal King of North borneo kingdom.

I am suffering from a long time esophageal cancer and from all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 4 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage, but I don't want you to pity me i only need your trust.

It is now obviouse that i will notsurvive it.As aresult of this i have set aside some part of my life savings(7million dollars) for charity which i want you to help me distribute to the needy in all part of the world especially war victimes in Asia, in order to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa,Europe,America.I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail as i will proof to you the autheticity of this in my subsiquent reply.

I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now during my search for a trust worthy person.and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.But if it touches you in your heart to help the homeless and the needy,please respond as soon as possible.


Please note that 20% of this fund will be for you completely, for your time andeffort, while80% goes to charity.If you are willing to do this, please reply back to me as soon as possible. God bless you.


HRM.Sultan Van Eldik
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment