Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Abandoned sum of £8.5M - You must claim it

*****

This is a SCAM!...


FROM MR SAMUEL PETER,
BILL & EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA).
WEST AFRICA

Hello Dear,

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of money from a deceased account, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandoned sum of £8.5M (Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand euro) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers from your country who died along with his wife in an auto crash. Since his death, none of his relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir.

It is impossible to release this fund from the account unless someone applies as the next of kin to the deceased account as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery I now seek your permission to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the fund can be transferred into your account. All documents will be carefully arranged by me for the fund to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. Please acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of my business proposal by furnishing me with the following:

1. Your Full Names and current Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with £3.5 Million Euro on final conclusion of this project, while the rest £5Million shall be for me. If this proposal is acceptable by you, I await your urgent mail.

Yours faithfully,

MR SAMUEL PETER
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment