Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mr Kabiru Omar, the bill and exchange manager

*****

This is a SCAM!...


Your assistance is needed.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:16 AM
From:"Kabiru Omar" < kabi_omar@yahoo.com.ar >

To:da**********@yahoo.com

Estás invitado a: Your assistance is needed.
Por tu anfitrión: Kabiru Omar

Fecha: miércoles 13 de mayo de 2009
Hora: 9:00 - 10:00 (GMT +00:00)

Calle:

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Kabiru Omar, the bill and exchange manager of the African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of US$10,5M (Ten million, five hundred thousand USA dollars) to your nominated bank account.

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to assist me in this matter. I suggest that you indicate you full interest in this transaction as soon as you have received this letter so that we proceed for the immediate transfer.

You can reach me at;
kabiruomar@ymail.com ,


Regards,

Mr Kabiru Omar
I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment