Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BANK OF GHANA (BOG 10 MILLION USD)

<< BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM > >


-----Original Message-----

From: Felix Adu < felixadu1969@gmail.com >
To: felixadu1969 < felixadu1969@gmail.com >
Sent: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 6:08 pm
Subject: Reliable Business

Dear Friend,

I am the INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, BANK OF GHANA (BOG) here in Accra
Republic of Ghana. In my department I discovered an abandoned Sum Of
US$9.3m dollars (Nine Million Three Hundred Thousand US DOLLARS) in an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customer an IRAQ who died
along with his entire family during the Iraq War on March, 2003.

You can as well confirm it by yourself through under stated Website of
the incident (http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/)

As the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any
claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation
because he did not indicate any next of kin to this account incase of
death such as these. Although personally, I kept this information
secret within myself. Meanwhile as a Senior Staff in this bank, and the
Manager of Internal Audit, I have in my possession all the necessary
documents to perfect this deal by making you the bonafide next of
kin/Partner whom this money will be transferred into your account.

I need your assistance and co-operation to get this deal done because
as a foreigner, you stand a better position to be presented through
documentation as the next of kin/Partner since the deceased is also a
foreigner, this is the reason why I could not do this deal alone as a
Ghanian and a staff of the bank as well. I will not fail to inform you
that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as
gratification, while 60% will be for my investment.

 
Please, you have been advised to keep this "Top Secret" as I am still
in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal
with you. And I assure you that this transaction will not last more
than 10 working days and you confirm the money in your account.

I will appreciate it very much if this proposal is acceptable by you.
Do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I
assure you we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards,

Mr. Felix Adu.

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment