Scam alert

Scam alert
scam alert

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UK SOFT TRADE LTD (A SCAM )

< < BEWARE! .. THIS IS A SCAM >>

THERE IS NO www.ukstrade.co.uk EXIST IN THE ICANN DATABASE
NOBODY USING THIS DOMAIN

AVOID AND IGNORE THIS KIND OF MESSAGE

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CHECK THEM IN THE ICANN, CONTACT US.

-----Original Message-----

From: UK SOFT TRADE LTD < info@ukstrade.co.uk >
To:
Sent: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 9:50 am
Subject: THE YEAR BONUS SALES; APPLE I-I-PHONE AND i-PADS


UK SOFT TRADE LIMITED is An Authorized and Registered Company with
APPLE INC,
We are offering APPLE I-I-PHONE AND i-PADS,BRAND NEW AND UNLOCKED,
Factory Sealed Boxes,complete Accessories and 1 year Manufacturer's
Warranty
and Guaranteed to work with all GSM Carrier Worldwide.


BUNDLE SALE
1/APPLE I-PHONE 4G/32GB + 1/APPLE I-PAD-PC 16GB = $750 USD
PLUS A FREE APPLE i-POD CLASSIC 60GB

2pcs APPLE I-PHONE 4G 32GB + APPLE I-PAD-PC 16GB = $1000 USD
PLUS A FREE APPLE i-POD CLASSIC 120GB

APPLE I-PHONE 4G 32GB = $400
APPLE I-PAD-PC 16GB = $450
APPLE I-PAD-PC 32GB = $550
APPLE I-PAD-PC 64GB = $650

Min order is 2 pcs

We ship worldwide via FEDEX,UPS and DHL in 3-4 days.
Order 3 I-PHONE AND Get 1 FREE
Order 4 I-PHONE AND Get 2 FREE
Order 5 I-PHONE AND Get 3 FREE
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND FAST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL US


Ms Bett Young (Sales Manager)
UK SOFT TRADE LIMITED
Registered No. 06496825
73, DELAUNAYS ROAD, MANCHESTER, M8 4RF
www.ukstrade.co.uk (underconstruction)

I am a collector of scam emails and pubsliedh them here.. Do you want to be part of this cause, leave us message.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment